
I got so many requests for an apartment tour when I teased some images on Instagram... then when I posted a picture of my move. Figue magazine came last year and documented my apartment for an apartment issue. Glad I still have these photos, but still don't understand why I never posted it.
Most of my furniture were copped on Craigslist or thrifted. I got really lucky. I ditched the couch a few other things during my move when I upgraded from this studio apartment in Hancock Park to a bigger one bedroom in Hancock Park!
I'm stoked about my new place though. Meshing my closet mentality to my furnishing one: buy less, choose well, splurge once. I'll try to document things a little better - promise. And answer my emails.
PS, Still not missing my natural hair color.
bronson apartment tour
May 27, 2014
Posted in personal





21 responses:
I love how everything has its own place. In small places it can get cluttered very easily and then suddenly everything seems overwhelming. The little details make it homey and I love organizational pieces like your door hanger or shoes holder!
XO
http://aprettythought.org/
in love with that exposed brick interior wall! an original one is so hard to come by
http://heyprettything.com
Love it! The exposed brick, the dining nook, its so cozy looking!
Amazing!!!
XO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr
what an amazing place!
xx
http://impressthepress.blogspot.com
Such a cute place!
X
Joy. | justlikesushi.com
that table and chair set is gorgeous!! love the gold
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
I love the little tent! It's very cute! It reminds me of Claire Marshall's cat tent that Bruce sleeps in. Haha. :)
xxDenysia Yu
http://thatlaitgirl.com
Wow your apartment is so nice and neat!! I'm so jealous. Haha your over the door hanger looks quite like mine (with as many things as we can stuff on it). It's veery nice.
http://christycee.blogspot.ca/
I'm liking the exposed brick in your apartment. :D I found your blog through Anna Lee and Jesse's vlogs so hopefully you'll be posting videos on youtube soon!
Looks bomb babe! That exposed brick is EVERYTHING! If you need some help in the new space, you can always call on me love! I'm in Ktown so not that far away from ya ;D Progress pix pleeeeese!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
This apartment is so cool!! Love it so so much!
xoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669
your place is SUPER cute. loves it. i've been in my house for 3 years now. i need to get it together.
-issa
wewearthings.com
im like the little small place i live in a small place too! amazing!
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. happy new year 2016 new year 2016 bonne année 2016 happy new year 2016 images new year 2016 images imagenes de año nuevo 2016 feliz año nuevo 2016
شركة تنظيف بمكة
شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث خارج الرياض
شركة تنظيف بتبوك
Beautifully organized....Thanks for Sharing it!!!
Crazy Bulk
International Women’s day pictures 2016
Happy Womens day Messages, SMS & wishes
Happy Womens day Messages
Happy Womens day SMS
Happy Womens day wishes
Womens day Messages, SMS & wishes
Wish you very happy womens day
Wish you very happy womens day for mom
Wish you very happy womens day for sister
Wish you very happy womens day for teacher
Wish you very happy womens day for mom, sister & teacher
Wish you very happy womens day poem
Womens day GIF Image
Womens day HD wallpapers
Womens day wallpapers for desktop
Womens day wallpapers for background
Womens day GIF Image Mobile
Womens day HD wallpapers free
Womens day wallpapers for Mobile
Womens day GIF Image & HD wallpapers for desktop background, Mobile free
Free easter quotes and sayings
Easter Poems and Prayers
Easter Free Download Pictures
Is Easter Monday a public holiday?
Easter Jesus Images
Easter quotes from the Bible
Easter crafts art
Is Easter Monday a public holiday?
Good Friday Wishes
Good Holidays
When is Good Friday
Good Friday 2016
st patricks day pictures free
st patricks day images for facebook
st patricks day activities
st patricks day picture download
st patricks day pictures to color
st patricks day pictures
st patricks day images
saint patrick quotes
saint patrick s day pictures
st patrick's day funny images
st patrick's day gifts
saint patrick's day
chenlili20160319
ugg outlet online
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin outlet
vans sneakers
ray-ban sunglasses
celine bags
jordan 3 powder blue
toms outlet
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
rolex watches
air force 1 trainers
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet online sale
michael kors handbags
nike sb janoski
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet onlne
mont blanc mountain
michael kors outlet
oakley outlet
louis vuitton outlet
concords 11
pandora jewelry
abercrombie and fitch
ralph lauren
cheap air jordans
louis vuitton
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
toms wedges
coach outlet
air jordan femme
michael kors outlet online
kobe 8
retro jordans 13
oakkey sunglasses
celine handbags
moncler kids
You have a good Sesli Chat
nenerede
ne nerede
bonibon
speakychat
sesliduy
sesliduy
sesliduy
sesliduy
seslichat
seslichat
seslichat
sesli sohbet
seslisohbet
seslichat
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslicevher
seslisayfam
seslicevher
seslicevher
sesli dunya
seslidunya
sesli dünya
seslipop
seslipop
seslipop
kral tv
sesli 18
web tasarim
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.