For projects or even saying hi, email me .



NAVIGATE

life on the west side

May 31, 2014

New surroundings always warrant a photo diary, but I forget that life at my beach house is pretty grand and always undocumented. This is exactly how I like to welcome my weekends: on a bike down the coast to some random taco joint disconnected from my phone. That is until I got a new play camera (Fujifilm X100S) and all I want to do is take it around. Pretty much the best investment of my life. Here's a little goodness from Manhattan Beach to Malibu.




  • SHARE ❤

60 responses:

  1. Great pictures!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

  2. Liana

    love the picture and your skin complexion is amazing. do you mind to share your skin care routine on your blog? have a nice w'end :)

  3. Great shoots!!
    xox, Gap.
    www.gaptoothedgirl.com

  4. your hair is pretty much awesome all the time!

  5. Welcome to the Fuji family boo! I upgraded from my old Nikon and haven't looked back since :D A bit dif from reg dslrs which took me a while to get used to (amateur hour I know!) but sooooo dang easy I dunno what took me so long to make the switch! Loving these shots...summah summah summah tiiiiiiime! You make SoCal look so chic! Happy Sunday honey!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

  6. your hair looks amazing! love the beachiness

    http://heyprettything.com

  7. I love great escapes like these. its so relaxing to get away espcially from your phone and any other distractions!
    http://aprettythought.org/

  8. These shots are so lively, I love your good eye rachel and not to give cliched shots, very fabulous and transporting. You look so happy in the sun! Get your tan on!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/05/dont-shoot-messenger-bag.html

  9. your blonde hair is SO amazing!! and i'm so jealous of your beach adventures!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

  10. Amazing pictures Rachel! I love your style and your hair is amazing!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

  11. your beautiful! love your outfits and it looks like your having a great time! :)

    -gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.co.il/

  12. Wonderful pics! I love the beach - right now I am soooo jealous :))
    http://www.payless4brands.com

  13. Amazing photos! Looks like you had a great time. You are so beautiful x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

  14. This comment has been removed by the author.
  15. Anonymous
  16. The readily available online Pune independent escort services can lead you to the most beautiful and gorgeous escorts. As Pune escort services are much easier to acquire these days, many men are actually tempted to choose just anyone who comes first. However, this can often lead to bigger mistakes in the long run, as it is just not possible to determine whether or not the chosen Pune escort is good for you or not.
    Pune escorts Pune escort Pune independent escorts Pune escorts Pune escorts girls Pune escort

    Pune escorts

    Pune escorts escorts in pune Pune female escorts Pune escorts girls Pune escort Pune escort service

    Pune escorts Pune escort Pune independent escorts Pune escorts service Pune female escorts escort in pune

  17. Anonymous

    You can check all information for CAT preparation click
    cat 2015 results
    cat 2015 result
    cat results 2015

  18. I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.

    Valentines Day Messages 2016
    Valentines Day 2016 Poems
    valentines day whatsapp status

    Valentines Day 2016 quotes
    Valentines Day 2016 sms
    Anti Valentines Day 2016


    Valentines Day Whatsapp Status SMS Quotes 2016
    Happy Valentine's Day 2016
    Valentine's Day status


    What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.


    CBSE Class 10th Results
    CBSE Class 12th Results
    CBSE 2016 Results


    telangana 10th results 2016
    APSET Results 2016
    CBSE 10th Time Table 2016


    Anna University Results
    Osmania University Result 2016
    PTU Result 2016


    GSEB SSC Result 2016
    CBSE Class 12 Results 2016
    GSEB 12th Science results

  19. Major thanks for the article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
    Dilwale movie download

    Download Dilwale full movie hd mp4

  20. I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.

    Valentines Day Messages 2016
    Valentines Day 2016 Poems
    valentines day whatsapp status

    Valentines Day 2016 quotes
    Valentines Day 2016 sms
    Anti Valentines Day 2016


    Valentines Day Whatsapp Status SMS Quotes 2016
    Happy Valentine's Day 2016
    Valentine's Day status


    What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.


    CBSE Class 10th Results
    CBSE Class 12th Results
    CBSE 2016 Results


    telangana 10th results 2016
    APSET Results 2016
    CBSE 10th Time Table 2016


    Anna University Results
    Osmania University Result 2016
    PTU Result 2016


    GSEB SSC Result 2016
    CBSE Class 12 Results 2016
    GSEB 12th Science results

  21. Major thankies for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
    happy new year images
    Happy new year 2016 photos, pictures
    New year greeting card images

  22. Thanks so much for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
    New year wishes 2016
    New year wishes

  23. Thank you ever so for you blog post.Much thanks again. Cool.
    Happy new year quotes

    New year quotes 2016

  24. Great, thanks for sharing this article post. Much obliged.
    Romantic Valentines Day Quotes

  25. Want to know about Exam Reasults 2016. Get CBSE 10th Result 2016,PSEB 12th Result 2016,PSEB Result 2016,Board Exam Result 2016. Visit my blog.
    PSEB Result 2016
    Exam Result 2016
    Board Exam Result 2016
    CBSE 10th Result 2016
    PSEB 12th Result 2016

  26. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge.

  27. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!..

  28. Amaze! I have been looking bing for hours because of this and i also in the end think it is in this article!

  29. Maybe I recommend you something helps me all the time? Here's it

  30. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

  31. Major thanks for the article.Really looking forward to read more. Great
    Holi Wishes For Facebook, Whatsapp

  32. الان من خلال مركز النور التعليمى احصلوا معنا على معادلة الهندسة بافضل المناهج السهلة والمبسطة للمزيد من المعلومات تابعونا عبر الرابط
    http://www.moadlet-handasa.com/equation-college-engineering/
    01093189974 — 01118585670

  33. عروض غير عادية تقدمها لكم مؤسسة عبد العزيز على جميع الموديلات الخاصة ب مشبات فخمه تتناسب مع جميع الديكورات المختلفة للمزيد تابعونا على الفور
    http://goo.gl/EkLBD1
    552477190

  34. فريق فنى مختص فى تركيب مظلات باحدث تكنولوجيا للمزيد تابعونا على الفور
    www.alsobaee.com/2013/12/Mezallat-Umbrellas.html
    501401148

  35. افضل عروض الصيانه المعتمدة تابعوها صيانة زانوسي المعتمدة على المزيد من الاعطال
    http://www.maintenanceg.com/IdealZanussi-Center-Agent.html

  36. لخدمات الصيانة المجانية تابعوا صيانة ويرلبول المعتمدة على المزيد من الاعطال المختلفة
    http://goo.gl/8jYAoL

  37. تصميم مواقع واشهارها عبر جوجل من شركة سوقنى المصرية والتى تختص فى تسويق الكترونى بالتقنيات الحديثة عبر جوجل تابعونا على الفور
    http://www.swaqny.com/
    002_01008745590

  38. Anonymous

    يعتبر موقعنا من المواقع المتخصصة فى اعمال شلالات شاهدوا اجمل الاعال والتصميمات الرائعة والتى نقدمها اليكم من على موقعنا المتميز

Post a Comment

Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.