I love the shop my vibe idea, and your hand writing is great, omg I want to do a road trip with you and your crew, bet it'd be so fun! Haha! You're awesome Rach!
xx The Provoker http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/09/navy-moments.html
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.
8 responses:
You never need to apologize for getting your travel bug on! Loving the song that's playing on your blog! What is it?
You totally make up for it with cool posts!
www.lustcovetdesire.tumblr.com
Wow what a vibrant post! You look like you had a great time!
Love seeing all your photos from Cali!! L&E is so yums!! Glad you're having fun :)
Xx, Jackie
http://thejedition.blogspot.com
These lace dresses are amazing!!!
XO
Jeanne
fashionmusingsdiary.com
P.S. I love the song!! Used SoundHound so I could download it. Thanks! Xx, Jackie (again)
You've been all over! Looks like fun.
www.FashionSnag.com
I love the shop my vibe idea, and your hand writing is great, omg I want to do a road trip with you and your crew, bet it'd be so fun! Haha! You're awesome Rach!
xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/09/navy-moments.html
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.