WORD VOMIT: You guys - do you remember when I did this thing called "Shop Chic" and sold all my clothes on it? Well it's happening again... soon. I have this burning urge to get rid of everything, and every time I lose something in one of my three closets, I question my sanity. This isn't good for me.
I'm currently in the mind-fuck of my physical 'stuff' being super unorganized, thus, my mental 'stuff' is super unorganized. That's probably why this post doesn't make as much sense as I'd like. You heard right, I have three closets - all of which are poorly compartmentalized and lack functionality... like my thoughts.
For now, I am selling my clothes on Bib + Tuck and went through it tonight to discount everything even more. Seriously, there's some good deals in there. Check it out.
Well since this is a fashion blog, I will (hopefully) indulge your eyes in pretty photos. As you know I moved last year, except there has been no real documentation on my blog. There is some on Instagram and YouTube. Hoping to do an updated apartment tour soon. The idea (among many others) is documented somewhere between my written thoughts and plans for the year.
Hope your year is off to a good start x





closet cleanout
January 22, 2015
Posted in * , beautyshopping





14 responses:
love it
xxxx
www.dominiquecandido.com
I so need to clean mine!!!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
I am moving across the country soon so I need to sell almost all my clothes (scary!). Can I ask why you decided to use Bib & Tuck instead of another service?
COOCOO FOR COCO
Gotta try this service.
www.FashionSnag.com
I already did a big closet clean out! It feels so refreshing!
http://yourfashionsystem.blogspot.com/
XX
Now I feel the desperate need to clean out my closet as well. Thanks Rachel!
And oh, I love the photographs, they're giving me good vibes and make me wanna check your "shop" out!
x Lola
www.ixmlola.blogspot.com
love it!! all of the white is so dreamy!
xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com
like you blog!
Outstanding wardrobe along with marvelous apparels with accessories.!
http://indianfashionhubs.blogspot.in/
mont blanc pens
pandora jewelry
oakley sunglasses
the north face clearance
manchester united jersey
the north face outlet store
mbt shoes
tods outlet
chanel 2.55
mlb jerseys
washington redskins jerseys
cheap snapbacks
new york giants jerseys
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesale.in.net
ray ban sunglasses online
arizona cardinals jerseys
nike free uk
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet
air max 90
nike roshe
nhl jerseys
tory burch outlet
toms outlet
custom mlb jerseys
longchamp handbags
burberry outlet
replica watches
coach factory outlet
nfl jerseys
new balance shoes
cleveland cavaliers jersey
ralph lauren outlet
achang0807
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
gucci outlet
michael kors
uggs on sale
nike huarache
uggs outlet
coach outlet
michael kors uk
coach outlet
uggs sale
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
prada outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap oakleys
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
timberland boots
montblanc
chanel handbags
adidas originals
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
abercrombie
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
supra shoes
nike air force 1
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
20151217yuanyuan
nice post, beautiful
chenlili20160319
coach factory outlet
hollister clearance
michael kors outlet
air jordan shoes
coach outlet online
canada goose
coach outlet store online
ghd hair straighteners
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton bags
prada handbags
uggs boots
uggs outlet
true religion jeans outlet
retro 11
hollister clothing
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet
abercrombie clothing
jordan 3 retro
louboutin shoes
ray bans
ralph lauren home
kd 8
ray ban sunglasses outlet
oakley store
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet clearance
hollister clothing store
rolex watches
kate spade outlet
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors
canada goose outlet
oakley outlet
kids lebron shoes
You have a good thing.
Sesli Chat
nenerede
ne nerede
bonibon
speakychat
sesliduy
sesliduy
sesliduy
sesliduy
seslichat
seslichat
seslichat
sesli sohbet
seslisohbet
seslichat
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslicevher
seslisayfam
seslicevher
seslicevher
sesli dunya
seslidunya
sesli dünya
seslipop
seslipop
seslipop
kral tv
sesli 18
web tasarim
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.