So the past two years, I haven't really done the whole festival thing aside from the seasonal desert parties. Coachella became granola and forced, and I miss the gritty days of disregarding my outfit and Instagram-quota. This year I've decided to do Bonnaroo and I'm sooo excited to explore what a music festival in Tennessee has to offer!! More about that later.
I've fully embraced Californication, and I want to bring that to Tennessee. I also want to stray far away from frilly flower crowns, vintagey fringe, and poorly-selected footwear. It's the festival! You want to feel comfortable, cute, and cool. Teva is an obvious choice as a 12 year old so why can't it be one when you're 25? So I've styled five outfits, displayed here and Pinterest, that I'll be wearing as I'm jamming out to Mac Demarco, The Growlers, and Caribou. Surf Shoegaze - it's a thing... according to me xx



ASOS shirt. AG denim skirt. Juicy Couture bag (similar here). Teva Terra FI sandals. Wonderland sunglasses.
Coach x Gary Baseman dress. Teva flatform sandals.
Vintage scarf. The2Bandits x Erin Wasson earrings. Topshop romper. Teva flatform sandals.

American Apparel top (I got this color at their warehouse). Topshop suede shorts. Lack of Color hat. Teva gold sandals.
Now that you've checked out my festival guide, head over to Teva's for theirs.
♥♥ Photos by Sisilia Piring ♥♥
festival style upgraded: surfer shoegaze vibe
June 1, 2015
Posted in collab





27 responses:
Teva might not be my personal first choice when it comes to footwear, but damn, do you rock them! I actually follow a few bloggers who collaborated with Teva but I feel like you pulled them off the best! (shh, don't tell the others!) ;)
Also, all your looks are clearly fab, and I love the second to last one with the topshop romper the best! The photography for those photos is also so airy and soft--I really enjoy it! xx
<(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad, a fashion + social action blog
gorgeous
xxxx
www.dominiquecandido.com
Love these! I'm doing a few festival myself this year, but I think Glastonbury probably calls for wellies rather than sandals - DAMN!
- Elodie x
www.elle-yeah.com
Super cute pics. Looks like a bunch of fun.
Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com
love the tevas!! all these looks are great
http://hashtagliz.com
<3 <3 We make a good team :)
Instagram-quota! So funny. You pull off Teva gone chic incredibly well.
Super cool.
Xoxo
Christy
http://www.am2pmchic.com
As always, love the photos by Sisilia Piring. I'll admit, Teva would not be my first choice for festival footwear. This is coming from someone who thinks the most practical shoes for those settings is boots or cute sneakers. You pull them off well though and I especially like the Teva gold sandals. Have fun at the festival; such a great lineup!
Dee | www.daundra.com
where's your white dress from? so cute. xx
great shoes!!
SWEET CHILLI
Love all your casual chic looks especially the white Topshop romper! The scallop hem and blue embroidery are so pretty!
Prudence
www.prudencepetitestyle.com
Love the surfer vibes, great photos.
xx Falasha
Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'
Great post!
Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and SPRING OUTFIT RECAP
XoXo Venoma
Venoma Fashion Freak
So fresh and fun... Love it!
L.O.S
http://lineofstyleblog.com/
OMG those shoes are amazing! I love flatform sandals!
- Liz
www.LizLizo.com
Amazing! These pictures are so much fun, xo Anova
http://anovamelody.blogspot.com
I never thought that I would embrace Tevas! But, you are making them look super cool and fun! xo
(='.'=)
-Lauren
adorn la femme
Those sandals look so comfortable!
www.spring2spring.com
All outfits are so great!
http://martasfashiondiary.com/
Love your style! The third set of photos were my fav, perfect colours!
ღ
www.casualedit.com
Love love love the platform shoes! Lovely pictures!
www.callitcouture.com
Cute!! Love so much the looks!! And the Teva sandals!
xoxo
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/
Such a great post, love that look on you!! Marvelous photos love! The dress is super cute
http://www.fancystyless.com/
Wonderful style and beautiful photos!
oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglassescanada.com
mulberry outlet
golden state warriors jerseys
nike free 5.0
tommy hilfiger outlet
hollister shirts
juicy couture outlet
abercrombie and fitch
prada shoes
prada outlet
celine outlet
ray ban sunglasses
toms shoes
calvin klein outlet
kate spade handbags
true religion outlet
denver broncos jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet
burberry outlet online
hollister clothing store
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet, http://www.uggsoutlet.us.org
pandora charms
insanity workout
hollister pas cher
cheap soccer jerseys
timberland shoes
ralph lauren outlet
air jordan 4
new england patriots jerseys
ugg boots, http://www.uggsoutlet.us.org
ralph lauren outlet
foamposite shoes
swarovski jewelry
ed hardy clothing
achang0807
qihang0909,vans sneakers
ghd straighteners
michael kors bags
jordan 8.0s
longchamp le pliage
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
copy watches
giuseppe zanotti shoes
barbour uk
ray ban sunglasses
adidas
air max 2015
louis vuitton handbags
tory burch outlet
jordan 13 retro
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
kobe 8
concord 11
coach outlet store online
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
ray ban wayfarer
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
burberry sale
fitflops sale
ncaa jerseys
jordan 11 snakeskin
cheap oakleys
q
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.