Happy mid-year month! I wanted to celebrate with a fresh playlist that will get you curious, giddy, ratchet, and moody. Also, thank you all for the kind comments on my last Vietnam post. I'm excited to start working on the next post, but I am spending my free days editing videos so I'm not totally neglecting my YouTube channel. I really need to get on it because I'll be traveling most of June! I'm already thinking to myself, how is it already July???
Hit play, don't examine the playlist before, let the music ride through your work day.
Wearing below: favorite jacket in the world (it finally went on sale!!). Photos by Alex Kenealy.

MUSIC MONDAY: 6/1
June 1, 2015
Posted in music monday , weekly





5 responses:
love this outfit and the playlist! you have such good music taste! I also did a post on a playlist today. :)
www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com
Love all of this!!!!!
Love all of this!!!!!
Really stylish blog and all of these fashion collection images are beautiful, now I am confused who is the best for me. Well author your ideas are awesome, excellent work & keep it up. Thanks
http://www.fancystyless.com/
qihang0909,louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
air max 95
nike air max 90 trainers
nike roshe run mens
nike sb dunks
coach outlet
hollister uk
ed hardy clothing outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap oakleys
michael kors outlet online
barbour uk
coach outlet store online
michael kors
giuseppe zanotti outlet
ed hardy outlet store
celine luggage tote
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
hollister clothing store
ray ban uk store
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
oakley vault
ralph lauren outlet
adidas
polo bedding
celine handbags
ray ban uk
michael kors handbags
kobe bryant shoes for kids
fake oakleys
hollister
louis vuitton
q
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.