This art installation was pretty hot for a moment, and I remember thinking: 'okay I gotta photograph there before everyone else does'. Of course I end up posting the photos a month later. But that's not why I'm excited about this post. We have to talk about this Isabel Marant skirt. It's in my blood that I don't like to buy things full price. So I'm often scrounging through consignment shops and feelin' out those "omg" pieces. This is one of them because it was brand new with tags... for $79.30 at Crossroads. Orange County, man. What do you do with your money?

issop
July 9, 2015





17 responses:
you aaare my woman crush!
So fashionable. Love it.
Liv
www.livforstyle.net
ooooh girl that skirt! i love the print on it
sisilia captures you perfectly
janisrebeccaahn.blogspot.com
Amazing
www.thecowslip.blogspot.com
I love your pictures!
Love the skirt and the pictures. Yeah, I would have to really, REALLY love a piece to buy it full price... (Specifically with clothes.) Cause I'll wait it out, but then you may miss the opportunity.
www.noovernightguests.wordpress.com
tbh i didn't know that white area was an art installment. idk what i thought it was, but yeah haha. love the look. very relax. much chill. wow. ;)
http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/
Pictures from the Bates will never get old! Love your photo set in this rad location :)
be the plebeian
Those photos are haunting! I love it. What an incredible installation---it's hard enough to work with color; it's impressive to see someone make such an incredible scene without it. Ps, love the boots!
Gorgeous outfit girl!! It looks really cool against the all-white background.
Thanks for sharing! <3
http://www.skinnybelle.com/
You're one of my favorite bloggers! This post is beautiful!
rienberry.wordpress.com
Beautiful photos!
ღ
www.casualedit.com
Oh this L.A. Streets style outfit
I am crazy about your style, so inspiring x
http://www.sawyersfifthavenue.com/
Amazing clicks! Looking superb!!
Buy anarkali suits online
qihang0909,louis vuitton purses
ugg australia
ray-ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
jordan shoes
fitflop shoes
michael kors outlet online
michael kors
north face uk
uggs on sale
michael kors outlet
nike air max
swarovski jewelry
coach factory online
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
nike huarache
true religion sale
timberland outlet
jordan 13 retro
ralph lauren polo shirts
coach factory
louis vuitton outlet online
uggs for men
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
adidas uk
michael kors outlet
swarovski crystal
toms outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
gucci bags
q
20161.07dongdong
coach outlet
jordan 6
louis vuitton handbags
cheap uggs boots
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
nike air max 90
burberry outlet
toms outlet store
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
christian louboutin uk
michael kors handbags
ed hardy outlet
cheap jordan shoes
adidas trainers
ugg boots
jeremy scott shoes
nike trainers
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
canada goose jacket
instyler max
nike store uk
tiffany and co
pandora charms
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors uk
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren
toms outlet
true religion outlet
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.