When you like a brand and they like you; you can maybe get away with asking for a lot. Such as, using their entire factory to manifest a design from your head - basically what I asked of AG. A few meetings and a mood board later, I was in HQ with the designers brainstorming fun ideas. I went for pieces that my closet lacked: a tattered denim jacket with scribbles all over it and high-waisted open button fly jeans.
I would go through the entire, wordy process, but I rather you watch the video yourself. Below are photos to express my love for my new garments. I apologize to my friends in advance for obnoxiously wearing my new Canadian tuxedo on a weekly basis.

Similar AG denim jacket. Halter top in Fire Coral. Jewelry from Marida.
dream canadian tuxedo
July 20, 2015





10 responses:
amazing collaboration! loving that denim jacket
http://heyprettything.com
The denim jacket is so unique, i love it!
amazing
xxx
www.dominiquecandido.com
these photos are amazing and I love your top and jacket especially! x
http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk
STUNNING love the doodles i want my own
http://janisrebeccaahn.blogspot.com/
I just found personal stylist for your body shape shopping platform - www.newstorylook.com Very impressive!
Wow! Wonderful pictures! :)
Simimaus
I live in denim xo Nice Post.
www.stylishblonde.ca
Love your outfit!
www.lifeandchanel.com
qihang0909,louis vuitton purses
ugg australia
ray-ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
jordan shoes
fitflop shoes
michael kors outlet online
michael kors
north face uk
uggs on sale
michael kors outlet
nike air max
swarovski jewelry
coach factory online
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
nike huarache
true religion sale
timberland outlet
jordan 13 retro
ralph lauren polo shirts
coach factory
louis vuitton outlet online
uggs for men
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
adidas uk
michael kors outlet
swarovski crystal
toms outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
gucci bags
q
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.