Sometime in May, I escaped to Utah to hang out with my family. Usually I’m a stickler about tourist traps in national parks. They reminds me of bad sunscreen, children, and cargo shorts. And while that was still the case, there is something majestic about Zion Park that makes the trip to Utah so worth it. Also the regions around the park are just as charming with random petting zoos and wonderful pottery.
I believe this is my first time I've documented a trip with my family. Namely because the whole idea of blogging and taking photos of yourself as an intentional career is a thought so foreign for my parents. The trip was too beautiful not to document, but what was so amazing was my entire family offering to help shoot photos. It made this trip much more enjoyable because for the first time since I've started this blog, I felt like I can truly be my unfiltered self. It was a wonderful and grounding trip and hope you guys enjoy the photos and video.







12 responses:
beautiful! going to watch the video now!
http://heyprettything.com
Such a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing.
xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com
Looks awesome and so cool there!
Your family is adorbs and I thoroughly enjoyed the video.
www.dnatheshop.com
www.designers-artists.com
Lovely pics.. Love all the looks!!
Dheera
stylepanorama.blogspot.in
Absolutely gorgeous photos! xx
www.theshabbysuitcase.com
looks like such an amazing place, and I love your last outfit!! x
http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk
The squirrel was soo cute!!! hahaha! Thanks for sharing this! Loved it!
http://fineandcasual.blogspot.com
qihang0909,uggs sale
retro jordans
polo ralph lauren uk
prada uk outlet
toms wedges
louis vuitton outlet
cheap lebron james shoes
celine handbags
abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie outlet,abercrombie kids
jordan 6 rings
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ed hardy outlet store
jeremy scott adidas
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
mont blanc mountain
gucci bags
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 11
louis vuitton outlet
mcm outlet
timberland outlet
coach factory
fitflop shoes
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren
burberry outlet online
q
parajumpers coats, http://www.woolrichoutletstore.us.com/
ralph lauren, http://www.poloralphlaurenoutlet.it/
michael kors outlet online, http://www.michaelkorsoutletonline.in.net/
nike huarache, http://www.nikeairhuarache.org.uk/
ugg outlet, http://www.snowboots.us.com/
oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglassescanada.com/
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstore.us.com/
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsusa.us/
cheap jordans, http://www.cheapjordans.us.org/
mulberry outlet, http://mulberryoutlet.outlet-store.co.uk/
pandora jewelry, http://www.pandora.eu.com/
roshe run, http://www.rosherunshoessale.com/
cheap nfl jerseys, http://www.cheapnfljerseys.org/
nike air max shoes, http://www.nikeairmaxshoess.co.uk/
gucci handbags, http://www.guccihandbags-outlet.co.uk/
longchamp handbags, http://www.longchamphandbag.us.com/
wedding dresses, http://www.weddingdressesoutlet.co.uk/
kobe bryant shoes, http://www.kobebryantshoes.in.net/
hermes belt, http://www.hermesbelts.us/
ray ban sunglasses, http://www.raybansunglass.com.au/
basketball shoes, http://www.basketballshoes.us.com/
herve leger, http://www.herveleger.us.com/
michael kors factory outlet, http://www.discountuggboots.in.net/
montblanc pens, http://www.montblanc-pens.com.co/
louis vuitton handbags, http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsoutlet.co.uk/
Star Sports Live Streaming 2016 Star Broadcaster
US Open Finals
Sultan collection report
Mothers Day Qoutes
Fathers Day qoutes
HSC Exam Toppers List
Holi qoutes
Happy New Year 2017
Raees domestic collection
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.