There are only 43 days left of summer. And while it's not a Southern California concern with great weather year-round, silky separates won't be as relevant. This worries me, as it's all I care to live in. I'm trying to make the most of wearing as many crop tops possible.
Life update: I just got back to LA after an incredibly hot week in Texas. It's been a while since I was last in Dallas where half my family tree resides, but as always, it was grounding. Didin't vlog while I was out there, but I have so much content I need to organize and share. Okay, life update done. I'm really funny on Snapchat, so maybe follow me there: raychizzlle.



Wearing Bon George top and skirt. Phillip Lim sandals.
43 more days
August 10, 2015





23 responses:
LOVE IT
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
That slit. So good!
be the plebeian
The drama of this skirt though! :D I love!
| LOVEKIKUE | BLOGLOVIN |
Nice! That top and skirt look beautiful on!
Love the look
Kat | Delirium Style
That house, that car and your silky ensemble are so perfectly summer. :)
http://j.mp/DNAMAGISSUE2
www.dnatheshop.com
This is so nice!! Love the look!
xoxo
www.donkeycool.es
This is incredible, you look so amazing! I loveee this two piece so much!
Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog
amazing post
xxx
www.dominiquecandido.com
You look great! Love the slit in the skirt and the way you styled it. It looks so effortless.
Kathy
http://www.glamsimplified.com
Loving the crop top and skirt combined - well styled girl! Keep up the good work and enjoy the coming 43 days of summer :)
XO from Malta,
www.b-biche.com
You look great!
xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com
this outfit is on my tobuy list of the month! how it beautifully popped out your tan skin!
http://www.theeyetraveler.com
this outfit is on my tobuy list of the month! how it beautifully popped out your tan skin!
http://www.theeyetraveler.com
hottie, sexy, awesome, gorgeous look.
saree
Love this look!
www.tamlovestea.co.uk
You're gorgeous! Beautiful outfit <3
Indian traditional dresses
You rocked this outfit! Xx
rufflesandberries.blogspot.com
qihang0909,louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
air max 95
nike air max 90 trainers
nike roshe run mens
nike sb dunks
coach outlet
hollister uk
ed hardy clothing outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap oakleys
michael kors outlet online
barbour uk
coach outlet store online
michael kors
giuseppe zanotti outlet
ed hardy outlet store
celine luggage tote
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
hollister clothing store
ray ban uk store
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
oakley vault
ralph lauren outlet
adidas
polo bedding
celine handbags
ray ban uk
michael kors handbags
kobe bryant shoes for kids
fake oakleys
hollister
louis vuitton
q
awesome photos. like the backdrop for them
شركة تنظيف بجدة
شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
شركة تنظيف شقق بجدة
شركة نقل اثاث بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات بجدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة
شركة رش مبيدات بجدة
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
شركة تنظيف بمكة
شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة
شركة نقل اثاث بمكة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
michael kors handbags
the north face outlet
kobe bryant shoes
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose
ray ban outlet
air max 95
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet store online
p90x workouts
toms shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
the north face jackets
longchamp outlet
hollister co
ugg boots on sale
ugg australia
ugg boots
ugg outlet
abercrombie & fitch
coach outlet
louis vuitton bags
abercrombie fitch
michaek kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
jordans
louis vuitton outlet
nike running shoes
ugg boots on sale
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
20151217yuanyuan
I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
icc t20 world cup
icc t20 world cup 2016
icc t20 world cup 2016 live
icc t20 world cup 2016 live streaming
icc t20 world cup live
t20 world 2016
t20 world cup
t20 world cup 2016 live
t20 world cup 2016 live streaming
t20 world cup live
IPL t20
IPL t20 2016
IPL t20 2016 live
IPL t20 2016 Streaming
IPL t20 2016 live Streaming
IPL t20 2016 Streaming
IPL t20 live Streaming
IPL t20 live
mobiles phones
hindi lyrics
US Open Tenis Team List
Mothers Day Poems
SSC Exam Toppers List
New Year 2017
Raees income report
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.