This past fashion week was one of my favorites so far. Mostly because I stopped caring; it was a liberating feeling. Also, I'm really into the fact that fashion week is spread throughout downtown. Wrote a small piece about it for The Zoe Report that you can read here.
Also, thanks Vans for this super sick jacket. I've been wearing it everywhere and getting a billion compliments on it. I am at my mental capacity talking about New York Fashion Week so watch my video here.
Vans Jacket. Realisation dress. Adam Selman x Le Specs sunglasses. Vintage Chanel bag.
Photo Kristine Lo (and I forgot who the other one was by!! Email me if you see it)
BOOM BOOM
October 13, 2015





20 responses:
such a great look
Ray-Ban Giveaway on my blog!
http://hashtagliz.com
stunning!
xxx
www.dominiquecandido.com
love love that jacket! Looks so sporty and chic
Kat | Delirium Style
Love the glasses !
xx Lea
I love the jacket and mini-dress together. I gotta find something like that soon before it gets too cold to wear anything showing skin. To the thrift store!
-Winnie
atthegreenmailbox.com
Please update the site more frequently
Great look!
http://ellenvicius.com/eva.html
xx
Dude, that jacket. is. awesome. I can't believe how well it actually works over a dress. I love it!
Me inspiro .
Un Besazo
www.escuestiondestilo.com
Wow, Great out fit love this jacket
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks
agario
pacman
plants vs zombies
solitaire
happy wheels
car games
Mumbai Escorts
Mumbai Escorts
Mumbai Call Girls
Mumbai Independent Escorts
Vashi Escorts
Our Mumbai Escorts Offer Better Than Better Call Girls Escort In Mumbai See More Below-
Mumbai Escorts
Mumbai Call Girls
Mumbai Independent Escorts
Mumbai Female Escorts
Who is the other girl in the last photo?
US Open Tennis Match Schedule
Sultan movie collection
Places To Visit in Shimla Manali
SSC Online Result
Mothers Day Wishes
Fathers Day Wishes
SSC Result
Holi Wishes
CBSE XII Result 2016
CBSE XII Result 2016
Raees movie collection
happy good friday
good friday sms
good friday images
good friday message
happy good friday quotes
happy good friday wishes
happy good friday quotes
good friday poems
good friday Ecards
good friday SMS Wishes
good friday quotes
good friday wallpapers
good friday quotes
good friday facebook whatsapp message
good friday status
good friday sms 2016
good friday wishes 2016
good friday message 2016
happy good friday sms
good friday sms wishes 2016
good friday sms Message
good friday Wallpapers 2016
good friday Songs 2016
good friday quotes 2016
good friday Images 2016
happy easter day
easter sms
happy easter images
easter message
easter day quotes
easter day wishes
easter good friday quotes
easter poems
easter greetings
easter sms wishes
easter sms wishes
easter wallpapers
easter quotes
easter poems
easter egg images
easter wishes for husband
easter sunday status
easter message 2016
easter sms 2016
easter day message
easter day message 2016
Easter Wishes 2016
Easter wallpapers 2016
Easter Quotes 2016
Easter Images 2016
ICC T20 World Cup 2016
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Schedule
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Live Streaming
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 India Team Squad
ICC T20 World Cup 2016
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Schedule
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Live Streaming
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 India Team Squad
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.