Happy Monday friends! How was your weekend?? I spent the beginning of the weekend heading to Palm Springs for Olivia's birthday. Teddy said it best: when your friendship is based around lies and deception is makes it really easy to surprise someone. Kidding, of course. We stayed until Saturday afternoon before Teddy and I headed back to city where I lounged around with my man and mentally prepped myself for the 5K I ran yesterday. When I say lounge, I mean, addictively browse The Real Real for Chanel bags I should(n't) splurge on while he edits Instagram photos. Post script: That is not a sponsorship plug, I am sickeningly addicted. However, the link is affiliated to Rewardstyle because I would like some credit if I get any of you guys hooked on it too.
Enough word vomiting about my life (I am just so excited to talk to you guys!! Is anyone listening??) and more about this post. I've been looking for a film point-and-shoot for a while to replace my disposable camera expense. I really wanted my find to be a serendipitous moment at a flea market, but my purchase is less than poetic. After a few months, I took my searches to the internet, which is far less satisfying. But I got one at a great price; here's the shop link: Vintage BP. The only thing is they ship from Berlin which took almost 2 weeks to get.
Today I am sharing these shots Alex and I took a few weeks ago in Bronson Canyon - some shots using the film camera - hence the long foreword. Hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely week xxxx



Dress by J.H. Zane. Converse sneakers. Photos by Alex Kim Kenealy
bronson canyon
October 26, 2015





10 responses:
The photos are literally stunning! I love going back to a film camera sometimes :)
Kirstie | Kirstie Pickering
SO SEXY AND WONDERFUL IN DRESS AND SOCKLESS CONVERSES, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DRESS AND NO SOCKS SNEAKERS COMBO, YOU'RE A MUST, SO AWESOME, LOVE YOUR LOOK DARLING, OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM GOOOOOOOONNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great photos, and lovely dress too! Also glad to see someone else who likes Converse.
Amazing pics!
Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com
Your pictures are stunning as always :P love it!
x
Emery
ohyeahemery.blogspot.com
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
gucci outlet
michael kors
uggs on sale
nike huarache
uggs outlet
coach outlet
michael kors uk
coach outlet
uggs sale
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
prada outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap oakleys
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
timberland boots
montblanc
chanel handbags
adidas originals
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
abercrombie
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
supra shoes
nike air force 1
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
20151217yuanyuan
Thanks you for this post… great information.
U19 T20 World Cup 2016 Live Score
Watch India Vs Australia Live Streaming at www.starsports.com
IPL 2016 teams
I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
icc t20 world cup
icc t20 world cup 2016
icc t20 world cup 2016 live
icc t20 world cup 2016 live streaming
icc t20 world cup live
t20 world 2016
t20 world cup
t20 world cup 2016 live
t20 world cup 2016 live streaming
t20 world cup live
IPL t20
IPL t20 2016
IPL t20 2016 live
IPL t20 2016 Streaming
IPL t20 2016 live Streaming
IPL t20 2016 Streaming
IPL t20 live Streaming
IPL t20 live
mobiles phones
hindi lyrics
chenlili20160319
michael kors outlet online
air jordan shoes
tory burch flats
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
jordan retro 4
toms shoes
michael kors
kate spade handbags
coach factorty outlet online
michael kors outlet
cheap oakleys
ray ban outlet
reb christian louboutin
longchamp outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
oakley vault
replica rolex watches
fit flops
michael kors outlet
toms
air jordan shoes
canada goose outlet online
rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet
ugg boots outlet
asics running shoes
louis vuitton handbags
montblanc pens
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
air max 95
You have a good thing.
Sesli Chat
nenerede
ne nerede
bonibon
speakychat
sesliduy
sesliduy
sesliduy
sesliduy
seslichat
seslichat
seslichat
sesli sohbet
seslisohbet
seslichat
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslisayfam
seslicevher
seslisayfam
seslicevher
seslicevher
sesli dunya
seslidunya
sesli dünya
seslipop
seslipop
seslipop
kral tv
sesli 18
web tasarim
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.