It's been heatwave after heatwave and all I want to do with wear pretty Fall clothes in a mistressly manner. Instead, I find myself swimming in beads of sweat and falling into the deep hole of global warming articles that turns into Trump discussions. To which I remind myself that my sanity is most important and know there is a mental break and an ice cold La Croix waiting for me in the yard.
Beret from Lisa Says Gah. Bra from The Great Eros. Jacket from Who What Wear.
WAITING FOR FALL
September 7, 2017
Posted in outfit





6 responses:
Perfect coat <3
www.evdaily.blogspot.com
this is amazing
xxx
www.dominiquecandido.com
fashion killa
the colours tho... so perfect!
Liz
www.liznroad.com
A mood.
Those days , and those Trump conversations are important
The fact we can try to make others see global warming is real
and Trump is a complete disaster!
Jandrew
jandrewspeaks@gmail.com
http://www.jandrewspeaks.com
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.