My fourth and final post for Elie Tahari wearing one of my favorite pieces a couple weeks ago at the Huntington Library. I definitely have a soft spot for bustiers. See the rest of my outfit here!
Rach, you look beautiful here hun...Naturally soft and sophisticated with just a tiny hint of sex appeal...Love this look :D Hope you're enjoying a sunny week so far sweets!
40 responses:
love your smile, great pictures
The pants are super rad, and I love the bustier! Cool guest blogging.
lefthandedstory.blogspot.com
such a lovely photo
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
you look really cute!
http://stylebybuett.blogspot.com/
That's a cute look doll, love the color of your pants :)
XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
so lovely... love pink pants ;)
MUST HAVE: Blondie's Back x IRM Design http://magmoiselle.fr
You look beautiful!
Love the bustier!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Cute picture!
You look beautiful!!
xxx
Laura
http://the-shoe-issue.blogspot.com
love the color of those pants. truly fantastic!!! you look super cute.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/
Love it! You make black and pink seem like a new color combo to try.
www.raesstylefile.blogspot.com
Darling you look amazing! Love the look so much!
Love Despite color
That's such a sweet photo, love the pants.
so cute love!
helen xx
Very Pretty! :D
Have a Good Day!
David
VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com
I've been pretty obsessed with pink pants lately, and that bustier is like the cherry on top. I love visiting the Huntington Library!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
omg, i was just at the Huntington Library as well and just did a post at the same location, how funnny! :D
www.douceurvivre.blogspot.com
Cute pant! I am currently following you on Bloglovin'. Hoping that you will follow me too.
xx
Shellena
mintalamode.blogspot.com
love your top!! - and the color pink on those pants are to die for..
theArtofbeingFashionable
Love ur outfit
A Girl's Next Best Friend
Solid smile
thats just super cute (:
btw do drop by my site as i have EXTENDED THE BRASHY x MONSTRE XI GIVEAWAY by a week. No harm trying your luck for a cool tshirt (:
✘leonie
www.monstrexi.com
cute outfit such a beautiful photo!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
love how natural you look.
that top and those pants look fantastic & the shoes are such a cute pairing~
xo Diana
Pink pants are on my summer wish list. These are great! And the Huntington is such a great source of inspiration. www.the-beauty-beat.blogspot.com
these pink pants are adorable!
www.abitoffashion.com
Nice pants! Luv it
http://grrenadine.blogspot.com/
i love bustiers also!!! cant get enough of them
love the color of the pants
xo
http://www.frankvinyl.com
You look so relaxed and pretty in those photos.
I adore the trousers myself.
Franzi
http://franzistylenomad.wordpress.com/
That color pink looks amazing on you! Love the blue nail polish, too!
LOVE! Great! I like!! XO Raspberry & Rouge
http://raspberry-rouge.com
such cute pink :)
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Rach, you look beautiful here hun...Naturally soft and sophisticated with just a tiny hint of sex appeal...Love this look :D Hope you're enjoying a sunny week so far sweets!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
cute picture. love the color of the pants
http://victoriadiazs.wordpress.com/
This is so pretty and natural and I love the clothes too!
xoxo
Leah
http://youngguccipurse.blogspot.com/
What a fun spread!! LOVED looking at all the photos!! So beautiful!!
www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage
Check out my jewelry giveaway!
that's a great pink on you! you look great whatever you wear..amazing blog! stop by my site if u have time..cheers!
http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com
cuuuute
Very pretty pieces, the detail on the top is very subtle but wonderful. Needless to say, those bubblegum pants are really awesome
cute. I wonder if I could pull those off!
www.fashionablehostess.com
Love the colour of your pants! Sweet!
avecdeslunettes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Sorry! Gotta go through the CAPTCHA because I'm getting too much spam.